Any group running a bake sale on the piazza, or anywhere on Association premises, must follow these rules.
- Goods sold at bake sales must not compete with Rector’s Cafe, and cannot be consumed in Rector’s Cafe.
- A stall must be booked through reception, either in person or by contacting SArooms@.
- "Bake sale" refers to pre-prepared baked goods such as cakes, biscuits. etc.
- Ingredients must be clearly displayed. Allergens must be labelled in bold print.
- Hot food and drinks, food requiring refrigeration, and food requiring preparation on site will not be permitted.
Anyone preparing or selling food and drink for bake sales should follow guidance at food.gov.uk/business-guidance/food-hygiene-for-your-business.
If you have any questions, contact our Director of Events and Services at DoES@.