Box office and event entry information
- Online tickets will be for sale every week for our Union-run club nights until 4:00pm on the day of the event.
- Pick up your wristband by 10pm on the day of each event to guarantee entry to the venue.
- Pick up your own wristband on nights which are run by us - you cannot ask someone else to collect it for you.
- The Box Office is open from 5pm-10pm for that evening's event.
- The Box Office is through the door under the Club 601 sign on the Piazza.
This may differ for all building events such as Fright Night - please check the listing for the event you're attending.
- Monday: Free entry.
- Tuesday: Free entry before 10:30pm, £1 after that.
- Wednesday: Free entry before 10:30pm, £3 from 10:30pm til midnight, and £4 after midnight.
- Thursday: Free entry before 10:30pm, £1 after that.
- Friday: Free entry before 10:30pm, £3 from 10:30pm til midnight, and £4 after midnight.
- Saturday: Free entry before 10:30pm, £3 from 10:30pm til midnight, and £4 after midnight.
- Sunday: Free entry.
When Club 601 is open for a Union event, there will be a £4 entry charge which gives you access to the whole building. Club nights run by by other groups, such as Sinners, may have different charges.
(updates from the Scottish Government are expected 24th January):
There are a few changes within our building that we will ask everyone to adhere to:
- When you arrive, remember to scan the QR code to sign in.
- Proof of vaccination status, Vaccine Passport or proof of negative later flow from the same day is required to enter the building after 7pm in the evening.
- Please be aware each of our venues will have restricted capacities so arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Table service at all our bars will be mandatory, you will be greeted by a member of our staff on arrival and shown to your table - at least until 24th January.
- 1 metre distancing between groups is required throughout the building.
- Government guidance advises no more than 3 households meet together.
- As always, facemasks must be worn in the building unless you have a valid exemption or are seated and eating/drinking
- Please regularly do lateral flow tests (available from reception).
- Our society and meeting spaces remain open but please be respectful of everyone in the space
- Please note our Club nights cannot currently happen due to restrictions (we are working on alternative entertainment).
- Please remember to follow the Covid Code when in all University buildings.
Acceptable forms of ID, guest sign-ins, entry for under 18s, and lost property: see the membership and access page.
Opening hours: see the opening hours page.