About the Role
Nuttaricha Ngarmskullert, as Secretary to the SRC (Student Representative Council), liaises with all SRC Officers and Members to offer assistance with any projects or tasks if required.
Specifically, the Secretary to the SRC:
- Assists SRC members with anything they need support with
- Tweets both SRC and SSC Council meetings
- Helps members with administration
- Organises Council socials
- Serves as a voting member of the Student Services Council
- Makes Officers and Members aware of your position to assist in tasks
- Liaises with various members of the SC and SRC
- Communicates via online channels with students about the activities of the SRC and SSC and their subcommittees
- Attends SRC meetings
Role holders take office in April and end their term the following March. On average, the Secretary to the SRC spends between 1 and 5 hours per week on their role.
The position title was SRC Member without Portfolio until 2021/22.