MOVING OUT ST ANDREWS
It may be premature to speak about this now, but the time will come around very quickly. When leaving St Andrews for the summer, there are a few hints and tips you may not know about.
Step 1: Make sure all furniture is back in its original place!
Step 2: Leave your room clean and tidy to ensure a full refund of your deposit!
Step 3: Report all damages! This include cracks, stains, broken furniture, etc.
Step 4: Return all keys, including duplicates!
Move Out Dos:
- Donate to St. And-Reus
- Change contact information and addresses as needed.
- Find a secure place to store your bike like Student Storage
- Compare what the property looks like with pictures you took before you moved in.
Move out Don’ts:
- Don’t use Big Space to store your things. IT is illegal for them to be on University grounds.
- Use Student Storage or an alternative instead.
- Try not to disturb your neighbours unnecessarily.
STORAGE IN ST. ANDREWS
There are a few different storage options within the St. Andrews area that provide students with storage through summer break. Different companies will have different restrictions or variations in pricing for luggage, golf clubs, bikes, etc. Boxes tend to be the cheapest option.
BIG SPACE is NOT permitted on University grounds, so here are some alternatives:
- St. Andrews Storage Company, Phone Number: +44 7902 502656
Includes: FREE STANDARD BOXES, TAPE, PICK-UP, DELIVERY
They also offer discounts for recommending a friend or using them more than once.
- Local Student Storage
Contact Info: Email: email@example.com, Phone number: +447494972641
All prices are for the whole summer.
- Storage St. Andrews, Phone Number: +44 7854 0283329