The Rules & Regulations for the Students' Association Elections 2017 have now been approved the SRC, SSC, and the Elections Committee. The Elections Committee was tasked to make sure that all candidates in the Students' Association Elections 2017 adhere to the rules.
The 2017 Students' Association Elections Rules & Regulations is available in PDF.
If you require a version of the rules in another format, please email saelect@.
The rules are interpreted and amended by the elections committee at 5pm daily.
It is the candidates responsibility to keep on top of updates by reading this page.
If you have any questions, you can email the Elections Committee at email@example.com, or come to the drop-in Elections Office between 10am and 5pm on weekdays in Weeks 5 & 6 in the Advocacy Office (first floor of the Students' Association, opposite the stairs).
The Elections Committee is made up of twenty one students and all of them remain neutral during elections:
- Jack Carr, Director of Representation, (Senior Elections Officer).
- Charlotte Andrew, Association President.
- Caroline Christie, Director of Student Development and Activities.
- Taryn O'Connor, Director of Events and Services.
- Ben Peddie, Athletic Union President.
- Aine Bennett, SSC Representative.
- Lottie Haswell-West, SSC Representative.
- Robert Aston, SSC Representative.
- Emma Seckel, SRC Representative.
- Dylan Bruce, SRC Representative.
- Sally Allmark, SRC Representative.
- Devon Schindler, Senior Academic Representative, Arts/Divinity, (Co-Opted).
- Louise McCaul, Senior Academic Representative, Science/Medicine, (Co-Opted)
- Shilpa Jujjavarapu, (Co-Opted).
- Charlie Maguire, (Co-Opted).
- Grace Farrell, (Co-Opted).
- Anna Tantillo, (Co-Opted).
- Leah Allcock, (Co-Opted).
- Gillis Holgersson, (Co-Opted).
- Ben Frost, (Co-Opted).
- Libbi Carruthers, (Co-Opted).
The Senior Elections Officer is assisted by two deputies. These are:
Aine Bennett, Deputy Senior Elections Officer (Administration).
Charlie Maguire, Deputy Senior Elections Officer (Volunteers).
Elections Committee Minutes
Meeting 1 February 2017. (PDF)
Meeting 12 February 2016 (PDF)
Meeting 17 February 2016 (PDF)
Meeting 22 February 2016 (PDF)
Meeting 23 February 2016 [Emergency Meeting] (PDF)