About the Wellbeing Subcommittee
The Students' Association supports student wellbeing through the activities of its Wellbeing Subcommittee. We focus our efforts around mental health, sexual health, personal safety, and alcohol consumption, as well as Raisin Weekend, May Dip, and other University traditions.
We liaise with the University's Student Services, and with the student-led groups Nightline, Sexpression, StAnd Together and the DSN all of whom hold a non-voting seat at the Wellbeing Subcommittee meetings. Our meetings take place every Wednesday from 5pm-6pm BST on Teams and are open to all matriculated students. If you'd like to attend, please email the Chair who will add you to the meeting!
Check out the Support Hub for lots of tips and resources for your time at St Andrews.
- SRC Student Health Officer: Gabby Kyriakou
- Director of Wellbeing: Emma Walsh
- Mental Health Representative: Eleanor Clyburn
- Sexual Health Representative: Ellis Williams
- Personal Health and Safety Representative: Annie Smith
- Health and Fitness Representative: Isabel Remers
- Publicity, Events, and Outreach Officer: Anenti Winter
- Treasurer: Florence Byrne
- Secretary: Lauren Kammerdiener
- Design Officer: Alicia Kruk
- Deputy Design Officer: Tabitha Bevan