Yes, but there are some restrictions. You should visit the elections office with your laptop or one printed copy of the poster, to have it approved before printing more copies.
You may use the Union's printers, located in the Design Suite (middle floor, past the sabb office). Printing needs to be budgeted, so remember to take a screenshot of your UniPrint record.
- Must include the dates of voting: 5th and 6th March.
- Must include an encouragement to recycle, either with the triangle logo or in text.
- Must not refer to another candidate.
- For the AU President, must include the Saints Sport logo.
- For any other race, must not include any Association or subcommittee logo, in any form.
Publicity printed before campaigning begins, i.e. during the nominations period, should be stored with the Elections Committee until campaigning begins.