The Students' Association created the Education Discretionary Fund for School Presidents and Class Representatives to promote academic representation at all levels of the University. Before submitting the form, please read the Education Discretionary Fund Guidelines.
- You cannot use the EDF to purchase alcohol.
- Where possible, we encourage you to use facilities within the Union for your events.
- If it is a School event or an event organised with a Society, please ask them for a contribution too, before you apply for the EDF. If this failed because no extra funding was available, please say so in your application.
- We need to know how you are going to spend the money. Ask for quotes and/or make a detailed budget before you apply for funding.
- Only School Presidents and Faculty Presidents can apply via this form. Class Reps should ask their School President to apply on their behalf.
- If you are submitting a EDF request for a Class Rep, review their application and make sure they give enough information. You should filter out requests that do not respect the guidelines.
- We might take up to 5 days to respond to your request, so apply well in advance.
Fields marked with * are required
I can confirm that I have read the EDF guidlines before submitting this form.
Should you receive funding from the EDF please to hold onto all receipts in order to get your reimbursement. You are also required to fill out a reflective summary no later than 7 days after the event.