1. How do you find the quality of service?
1 2 3 4 5
2. How clear is the process of ordering food?
3. How do rate the quality of the food?
4. How do you find the waiting times for food?
5. How convenient are our opening times?
6. How often do you order food from the Main Bar?
7. Is there anything we aren't serving or doing at the moment that you'd like us to?
8. Please feel free to leave any other comments/suggestions
We are here solely for The University of St Andrews students. We
are here to make the student experience as strong as it can be,
provide services you need and to represent your views to the
University and beyond. We are a charity registered in Scotland and
we are mostly volunteers, from the members of the SRC and SSC to
the Ents Crew who run Union events, all the society committee
members to the Trustees of our Board.
Phone: (01334 46) 2700Fax: (01334 46) 2740
St Mary's Place
St Andrews, KY16 9UZ