The Societies Committee supports the many and diverse affiliated societies. The Committee consists of 15 members who manage administration for all 150+ societies. This includes:
- Managing affiliation and reaffiliation
- Organising society training
- Providing financial assistance through grants and loans
- Supporting elections at Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs)
- Promoting society events and activities
- Holding society office hours
- Providing advice and support
The Societies Committee has weekly Office Hours (Mondays 4-6pm in Main Bar) to address society concerns one-to-one. The Societies Officer, Affiliations Officer, and Grants Officer will be present every week to work with your society.
You can find the Societies Committee on Facebook.