The Societies Committee supports the many and diverse societies of the University of St Andrews Students' Association. The committee consists of 15 members who work to manage the administration for 150+ societies throughout the academic year.
The Societies Committee:
- Manages affiliation and reaffiliation
- Organises and run societies training
- Provides financial assistance through grants and loans
- Coordinates elections for Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs)
- Promotes society events and activities
- Runs the Societies Office Hours
- Provides advice and support for all societies
Societies Committee 2020-21
The Societies Committee have weekly Office Hours (Mondays 4-6pm in Main Bar) to address society concerns one-on-one. The Societies Officer, Affiliations Officer and Grants Officer will be present every week to work with your society.
You can also find the Societies Committee on Facebook.