We're a bar for students, so we are as competitively priced as possible, while offering a safe environment for students to enjoy alcohol responsibly. You're always welcome to come in and have a soft drink too. If you're bringing a guest, you can sign in friends too.
The Main Bar Diner is a popular meeting and study space during the day, with a great selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
For the safety of our staff and customers, we are operating with the following:
- You can book a table via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at 01334 462700 (phones open 10am - 5pm)
- You will be greeted by a concierge and have your temperature taken on arrival
- We’ll need to take your details (name, number & address) to comply with and support the Test and Protect scheme
- There are 1 way systems in place throughout the venue
- We need you to wear a face covering at all times apart from when seated at your table
- We will serve you - and Payment is to be made - at your table, contactless and cash free
- The new guidance is for a maximum of 6 people in a group from up to 2 households
- We have a maximum 2 hour stay for each group
- See our opening hours at yourunion.net/opening-hours
We can’t wait to have you back or welcome you if it’s your first time. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
View our Main Bar Diner menu here.