The Students' Association Executive Committee (SAEC) consists of the Association Chair, Sabbatical Officers, and three nominees of both the SRC and SSC who are elected each April. The Executive Committee is responsible for mediating disputes between the SRC and SSC, conferring Honorary Life Membership and the John Honey Award, and generally managing the SRC and SSC.
The current members of the Executive Committee are:
- Charlotte Andrew, Association President
- Tayrn O'Connor, Director of Events & Services
- Jack Carr, Director of Representation
- Caroline Christie, Director of Student Development & Activities
- Ben Peddie, Athletic Union President
- Ruairaidh MacIver, Association Chair
- Lorraine Callaghan, SRC Senior Officer
- Ciara McCumiskey, SRC Secondary Nominee
- Ryan Hay, SRC Tertiary Nominee
- Pia Szabo, SSC Senior Officer
- Jamie Minns, SSC Secondary Nominee
- Ru Ferguson, SSC Tertiary Nominee
The Executive Committee does not meet regularly, but is instead convened by the Association Chair when required. The agenda for the next meeting of the Executive Committee will be posted here in advance.
This is an incomplete record of the minutes from previous Executive Committes. For minutes pre-dating this resource, please direct your query to the Students' Association Reception or by calling x2700.
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 21.04.15 (PDF)
Minutes from SAEC Meeting 10.04.15 (PDF
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 11.02.14 (PDF
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 05.12.13 (PDF
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 12.11.13 (PDF
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 28.10.13 (PDF
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 10.05.13 (PDF
Minutes from SAEC Meeting, 01.05.13 (PDF