The Students' Association created the Education Discretionary Fund for School Presidents and Class Representatives to promote academic representation on all levels at the University of St Andrews. Before submitting the form, please read the Education Discretionary Fund Guidelines.
- You cannot use the EDF on alcohol.
- Where possible, we encourage you to use facilities in the Union for your events.
- If it's a School event or an event organised with a Society, please ask them for a contribution, too, before you apply for the EDF. If this failed because no extra funding was available please say so in your application.
- We need to know how you are going to spend the money. Ask for quotes and/or make a detailed budget before you apply for funding.
- Only School Presidents and Faculty Presidents can apply via this form. Class Reps need to ask their School President to apply on their behalf.
- If you are submitting a EDF request for a class reps, review their application and make sure that they give enough information. You should filter out requests that do not respect the guidelines.
- We might take up to 5 days to respond to your request, so apply early enough.
Fields marked with * are required
I can confirm that I have read the EDF guidlines before submitting this form.
Should you receive funding from the EDF please to hold onto all receipts in order to get your reimbursement. You are also required to fill out a reflective summary no later than 7 days after the event.