If you have used our advocacy service and would like to provide feedback regarding your experience, please complete the survey below. Please note that logged in users who wish to remain anonymous must log out before completing the survey.
1) How easy did you find it to access our service?
2) Did we listen well?
Not at all
3) Did we react in a sympathetic way?
Good level of sympathy
4) Was the advice given useful to you?
5) Did you get information that was easy to understand?
6) Did the adviser know what they were talking about?
7) Has receiving advice improved your confidence to deal with future problems?
8) Overall, how happy are you with the service that you have received?
9) Would you use the Advocacy service again and/or recommend it to others?
Any other comments:
We are here solely for The University of St Andrews students. We
are here to make the student experience as strong as it can be,
provide services you need and to represent your views to the
University and beyond. We are a charity registered in Scotland and
we are mostly volunteers, from the members of the SRC and SSC to
the Ents Crew who run Union events, all the society committee
members to the Trustees of our Board.
Phone: (01334 46) 2700Fax: (01334 46) 2740
St Mary's Place
St Andrews, KY16 9UZ