In-person teaching survey
September to October 2020
Aim: to assess student opinion on returning to in-person teaching during Covid-19, and to pressure the University to address related concerns.
- 5,049 students responded to our survey, representing around 55% of the total student population.
- Full analysis of survey results: IPT-survey-analysis.pdf
- Interactive data from survey: data app
- Letter from sabbs to Principal and Proctor, following analysis of survey results: IPT-letter.pdf
- Response to sabbs' letter from Principal and Proctor: IPT-Uni-response.pdf