Tutoring Support

The University doesn’t provide specific additional tuition. It’s worth speaking to your School or Student Services who may know a PhD student who would be willing to provide extra tuition at your cost.  Students with a disability/learning difficulty may be entitled to additional tuition and this can be arranged via Student Services.

CAPOD (the Centre for Academic, Professional, and Organisational Development) provides multiple types of support for students.