Join us for our whole building extravaganza. There will be frights, there will be tunes, there will be spectacular surprises!!
Pick up your wristband on the day of the event between 12 noon and 10pm.
Event start time: 10:30pm.
Be prepared for a night you may want to forget!
We'll have a whole host of horrifying entertainment:
- Sandy's Inferno-room
- Experiment in our newly re-opened Beacon Bar with the mad professor’s crazy cocktails
- Visit our photo booth in Main Bar and be in with a chance of WINNING our £100 prize for best costume
- Visit Club 601 to be spooked!
There will be frights, there will be tunes, there will be spectacular surprises!
You must pick up your own wristband. If you can't make the pick-up time please let us know in advance by emailing union@.
- Please note an all building event does not mean you are guaranteed entry to all areas - we monitor each space for capacities to keep you safe, so if the area is full you won't be able to get in. Get here early to avoid disappointment but don't worry - there's lots going on in all areas!
- We will not offer refunds for this event.
- Find out more about our Box Office and Covid 19 information.
- Please note we will need proof of double vaccination status.
- Information about the action we're taking against drink spiking can be found here.
The Students’ Association does not condone re-selling tickets at inflated prices. If we are aware of any tickets which have been purchased at an inflated price we may not transfer your wristband to you.